Merit Aktiva Windows-version FAQ
- What should I do if the text on the computer screen is barely legible due to its small size (Windows version)?
- What should I do if the balance of tax arrears recorded in the Tax and Customs Board does not match the balances recorded in Aktiva (Windows version)?
- What should I do if the number of stock items is displayed as zero, but a financial balance exists (Windows version)?
- How to create a credit invoice for stock items? (Windows version)
- If the VAT or the sales turnover on the VAT return seems wrong to me, how can I check it (Windows version)?
- How to report the settlement of accounts in the Windows version of Aktiva?
Consultation and training
Merit Aktiva and Merit Palk offer free basic customer service via phone and email.
You can also join one of our regular training classes for an extra fee. Click on the button below to find out more about these classes.
We are also at your service if you prefer an individual training and a consultation. Please call our customer service at +372-617-7111 to make an appointment and agree on the location. Our consultant can meet you at any of our offices or at your office.Available training sessions
If you need help with a technical problem that is hindering you from using the computer and the software, feel free to call our customer service at +372-617-7111 and we will help you.
Whether it is a problem related to your antivirus, a technical issue with your computer, a printing error, or a network problem – our specialists are sure to offer you the fastest solution to any problem related to the use of Merit programs.