Merit Aktiva manuals
- Guidelines for starting work with the cloud version of Aktiva
- Instruction video for sales invoices
- Projects and cost locations
- Fixed assets
- Stock records
- VAT and VAT returns
- Prepayment invoices
- Solution for apartment associations
- Reporting joint funding investments
- Reporting the special case of travel services (§40 of Value Added Tax Act)
- Factoring transactions
- Foreign currency transactions
- Description of the API for the cloud version of Aktiva (technical document)
- Description of the import format for sales and purchase invoices (technical document)
- Sales and purchase invoice import in the cloud version of Merit Aktiva (technical document)
Consultation and training
Merit Aktiva and Merit Palk offer free basic customer service via phone and email.
You can also join one of our regular training classes for an extra fee. Click on the button below to find out more about these classes.
We are also at your service if you prefer an individual training and a consultation. Please call our customer service at +372-617-7111 to make an appointment and agree on the location. Our consultant can meet you at any of our offices or at your office.Available training sessions
If you need help with a technical problem that is hindering you from using the computer and the software, feel free to call our customer service at +372-617-7111 and we will help you.
Whether it is a problem related to your antivirus, a technical issue with your computer, a printing error, or a network problem – our specialists are sure to offer you the fastest solution to any problem related to the use of Merit programs.