Merit Aktiva FAQ
- Is sales invoice value added tax calculated in Aktiva?
- How can I import a bank statement?
- Question regarding presentation of purchase of fixed assets.
- How to reflect fixed assets as financial lease?
- Question regarding entry of data in fixed assets cards. Where do the amounts come from?
- Question regarding increase of cost of available fixed assets.
- How to register a sale paid with a card?
- How to work with reporting persons?
- Instructions for the special case of apartment associations
- How to import purchase and sales invoices to Aktiva from external programs (online stores, cash systems, etc.)?
- How to report the sale of used goods?
- Reporting the special case of travel service (§40 of the Value Added Tax Act)
- Question about payment types if purchase invoices have been paid using personal funds.
- Question about transaction descriptions in the cash book. Is it possible to add expense types in case of cash expenses?
- How to start reporting VAT in the cloud version of Merit Aktiva if the permanent place of business is outside Estonia (e.g. if the company has a permanent place of business in Finland and is liable for VAT in Finland).
- How can I start reporting the sales of digital services in the cloud version of Merit Aktiva? (§43 of Value Added Tax Act: Special arrangements for imposing value-added tax on electronically supplied services – MOSS)
Consultation and training
Merit Aktiva and Merit Palk offer free basic customer service via phone and email.
You can also join one of our regular training classes for an extra fee. Click on the button below to find out more about these classes.
We are also at your service if you prefer an individual training and a consultation. Please call our customer service at +372-617-7111 to make an appointment and agree on the location. Our consultant can meet you at any of our offices or at your office.Available training sessions
If you need help with a technical problem that is hindering you from using the computer and the software, feel free to call our customer service at +372-617-7111 and we will help you.
Whether it is a problem related to your antivirus, a technical issue with your computer, a printing error, or a network problem – our specialists are sure to offer you the fastest solution to any problem related to the use of Merit programs.