Good to know before buying Merit Palk
- What is included in the Merit Palk (Payroll) licence and what is not?
- When I start work, do I need to insert all my employee data manually?
- Can I try out Merit Palk before purchasing?
- Is it true that I can use Merit Palk to do payroll for several companies without an extra fee?
- How much extra do I need to pay if I want to switch to a Merit Palk package for a higher number of employees?
- What will happen to my data if I do not extend my Merit Palk licence?
- Can I get a refund if I realise Merit Palk does not suit me some time after having bought the licence?
Consultation and training
Merit Aktiva and Merit Palk offer free basic customer service via phone and email.
You can also join one of our regular training classes for an extra fee. Click on the button below to find out more about these classes.
We are also at your service if you prefer an individual training and a consultation. Please call our customer service at +372-617-7111 to make an appointment and agree on the location. Our consultant can meet you at any of our offices or at your office.Available training sessions
If you need help with a technical problem that is hindering you from using the computer and the software, feel free to call our customer service at +372-617-7111 and we will help you.
Whether it is a problem related to your antivirus, a technical issue with your computer, a printing error, or a network problem – our specialists are sure to offer you the fastest solution to any problem related to the use of Merit programs.