Good to know before buying Merit Aktiva
- What is included in the Merit Aktiva licence and what is not?
- Which computers and operation systems is Aktiva compatible with?
- Can I try out Merit Aktiva before purchasing?
- What is the difference between the Standard, Pro and Premium packages of Merit Aktiva?
- Is it true that I can use Merit Aktiva to do accounting for several companies without an extra fee?
- You advertise Aktiva both to accountants and business owners. For whom is it better suited?
- What do the users of Merit Aktiva appreciate the most about the program?
- If I decide not to extend my licence for Cloud Aktiva, will I still have access to my data, or should I make printouts or export PDF files?
- What is meant by an additional user with limited rights?
- How can I make backups of my data?
- How much do I need to pay if I want to switch to the pro package of Merit Aktiva?
- Can I get a refund if I realise that Merit Aktiva does not suit me some time after having bought the licence?
Consultation and training
Merit Aktiva and Merit Palk offer free basic customer service via phone and email.
You can also join one of our regular training classes for an extra fee. Click on the button below to find out more about these classes.
We are also at your service if you prefer an individual training and a consultation. Please call our customer service at +372-617-7111 to make an appointment and agree on the location. Our consultant can meet you at any of our offices or at your office.Available training sessions
If you need help with a technical problem that is hindering you from using the computer and the software, feel free to call our customer service at +372-617-7111 and we will help you.
Whether it is a problem related to your antivirus, a technical issue with your computer, a printing error, or a network problem – our specialists are sure to offer you the fastest solution to any problem related to the use of Merit programs.