Changing from Aktiva Windows-version to cloud-version
- Does the cloud version of Aktiva have all the features of the desktop version?
- Can I use the cloud version of Aktiva in the same way as the desktop version of Aktiva for free, if the number of transactions is small?
- Will the desktop version of Aktiva disappear at all due to the cloud version of Aktiva?
- Is the cloud version of Aktiva sufficiently secure?
- Does the cloud version of Aktiva include the cash flow statement?
- What is the system of users like in the cloud version of Aktiva?
- Can I use the desktop and the cloud versions of Aktiva simultaneously? For example, two companies are in the cloud version and the rest are in the desktop version?
- Does the cloud version of Aktiva also include salary accounting?
- Does the cloud version of Aktiva allow you to manage an unlimited number of companies for one price, like the desktop version of Aktiva?
- If I transfer from the desktop version of Aktiva to the cloud version of Aktiva, will the data be transferred automatically?
- I am user of the Windows version of Aktiva; how can I become a cloud version Aktiva user?
Consultation and training
Merit Aktiva and Merit Palk offer free basic customer service via phone and email.
You can also join one of our regular training classes for an extra fee. Click on the button below to find out more about these classes.
We are also at your service if you prefer an individual training and a consultation. Please call our customer service at +372-617-7111 to make an appointment and agree on the location. Our consultant can meet you at any of our offices or at your office.Available training sessions
If you need help with a technical problem that is hindering you from using the computer and the software, feel free to call our customer service at +372-617-7111 and we will help you.
Whether it is a problem related to your antivirus, a technical issue with your computer, a printing error, or a network problem – our specialists are sure to offer you the fastest solution to any problem related to the use of Merit programs.