Aktiva Windows-version manuals
- Starting work with the Windows version of Aktiva
- A comprehensive guide for the Windows version of Aktiva
- Printable version of the guide for the Windows version of Aktiva (pdf)
- Creating periodic invoices in the Windows version of Aktiva
- Apartment association accounting with the Windows version of Merit Aktiva
- How to check and organise tax accounts
- How to go about accounting with Merit Aktiva if an Estonian company’s permanent place of business is in Finland
- Antivirus configuration
- Transferring Aktiva from one computer to another
- VAT calculation guide starting from 1 December 2014
Consultation and training
Merit Aktiva and Merit Palk offer free basic customer service via phone and email.
You can also join one of our regular training classes for an extra fee. Click on the button below to find out more about these classes.
We are also at your service if you prefer an individual training and a consultation. Please call our customer service at +372-617-7111 to make an appointment and agree on the location. Our consultant can meet you at any of our offices or at your office.Available training sessions
If you need help with a technical problem that is hindering you from using the computer and the software, feel free to call our customer service at +372-617-7111 and we will help you.
Whether it is a problem related to your antivirus, a technical issue with your computer, a printing error, or a network problem – our specialists are sure to offer you the fastest solution to any problem related to the use of Merit programs.