Customer support, IT services, consulting, training
Receive a free consultation as a user of Merit Aktiva or Merit Palk.
Call us on business days from 9:00 to 17:00 on +372 776 9333, or send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
IT services and support contracts
Do your systems need developing? Or have you run into a technical issue? Our IT specialists are here to help you on-site or remotely, to ensure the best price and the fastest reaction times. Support services are provided either through a support contract or as standalone services.
A standard support contract includes the following:
- Periodic inspections of the computer system once a month or once a quarter.
- Computer and file system checks and optimisation.
- Virus and spyware scanning, as well as antivirus software updates.
- Inspections, updating and troubleshooting of your system software.
- Computer consultations.
- Installation of new devices and software.
- System failure recoveries.
- Computer network maintenance and setups.
- Remote administration.
- Service maintenance.
- Recommendations for the purchasing of new devices.
All of the above services can also be ordered separately.
|Price excl. VAT||Price incl. VAT|
|in client's office||60/hour||72/hour|
|in our office||50/hour||60/hour|
via a remote desktop connection
|Consultation over phone and analysis of the client's data from the backup||50/hour||60/hour|
|Restoring a Merit Aktiva (Windows version) or Merit Palk backup copy from the Amazon server|
up to three copies – for every additional copy add 10 euros
device installations, removing viruses, operation systems and system software installations, network installations, etc.
|Driving to client's location|
from the location of the consultant
- The listed prices are valid on business days from 8:00 to 17:00.
- On business days from 6:00 to 8:00 and from 17:00 to 22:00, the rates are multiplied by 1.5.
- At night from 22:00 to 6:00, the rates are multiplied by 3.
- On weekends and state holidays, the rates are multiplied by 2.
- The minimum time for time-based jobs is half an hour.