Customer support, IT services, consulting, training
Receive a free consultation as a user of Merit Aktiva or Merit Palk.
Call us on business days from 9:00 to 17:00 on +372 776 9333, or send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
IT services and support contracts
Do your systems need developing? Or have you run into a technical issue? Our IT specialists are here to help you on-site or remotely, to ensure the best price and the fastest reaction times. Support services are provided either through a support contract or as standalone services.
A standard support contract includes the following:
- Periodic inspections of the computer system once a month or once a quarter.
- Computer and file system checks and optimisation.
- Virus and spyware scanning, as well as antivirus software updates.
- Inspections, updating and troubleshooting of your system software.
- Computer consultations.
- Installation of new devices and software.
- System failure recoveries.
- Computer network maintenance and setups.
- Remote administration.
- Service maintenance.
- Recommendations for the purchasing of new devices.
All of the above services can also be ordered separately.
|Price excl. VAT||Price incl. VAT|
|in client's office||60/hour||72/hour|
|in our office||50/hour||60/hour|
via a remote desktop connection
|Consultation over phone and analysis of the client's data from the backup||50/hour||60/hour|
|Restoring a Merit Aktiva (Windows version) or Merit Palk backup copy from the Amazon server|
up to three copies – for every additional copy add 10 euros
|Re-activating Merit Aktiva or Merit Palk monthly licence|
the price will be added to the first monthly invoice if the previous license was terminated less than 10 months before the renewal
device installations, removing viruses, operation systems and system software installations, network installations, etc.
|Driving to client's location|
from the location of the consultant
- The listed prices are valid on business days from 8:00 to 17:00.
- On business days from 6:00 to 8:00 and from 17:00 to 22:00, the rates are multiplied by 1.5.
- At night from 22:00 to 6:00, the rates are multiplied by 3.
- On weekends and state holidays, the rates are multiplied by 2.
- The minimum time for time-based jobs is half an hour.