About the company
We are all about listening, adapting and helping your business to grow in new ways.
Our story began 25 years ago, based on accounting and stock managing software that has remained our number one product ever since. It took us years of hard work and commitment to reach the point where we are now, with Merit Aktiva and Merit Palk being the market leaders in Estonia and quickly expanding into foreign markets.
Our users know the value of transparency, convenience and excellent customer service. And we are determined to provide help that will save time, drive better business results and contribute to a thriving economy.
Merit Aktiva and Merit Palk are effective and accessible cloud-based tools for both accountants and small business owners, which facilitate collaboration between these two types of users while keeping the operations simple and secure.
With several new markets on our horizon, we are currently working closely with our subsidiaries in Finland and Poland to offer completely localised versions of our software for both countries. Meanwhile, small businesses all over the world are asking for robust accounting and payroll applications – and we are responding.
Merit Software Oy
Merit Aktiva Sp. z o.o.
Reliable customer support and system success
Our solution is designed to be easy to use and to deliver an intuitive experience with smooth operations that will always keep your data safe. You can have confidence in knowing that the software comes with customer and IT support offered by a fully qualified team of professionals who are committed to making your journey with the Merit applications a success by helping you to get the most out of the software, tackling any technical issues and by giving you valuable advice on accounting techniques.
Free customer support is available via telephone and e-mail. Get practical information about using the application, as well as answers to specific accounting questions. Call us on +372 776 9333 or send your thoughts to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal consultations and training can be performed at our office or your location. Give us a call on +372 617 7111 to arrange an appropriate time.
Get in-depth help with technical issues, device setup, network building and other IT services. Contact us on +372 617 7111.
Regular in-class training courses are offered in Estonia, mainly in Tallinn and Tartu. Check the schedule and sign up for a course today.
The joy of giving is greater than the joy of receiving.
Apart from the development of business, every company has a social role, which we treat with full responsibility. There are many people in society who need help. We believe that successful companies must help those in need.
Our company is successful, and we are ready to assist those who need it most. We provide help with the primary focus on children and people with disabilities.
- We give monthly donations in support of the Estonian SOS Children’s Villages Association.
- Starting from 2005, sub-organisations of the Estonian Chamber of Disabled People can use the Merit Aktiva accounting program and Merit Palk salary program for free. Every year accountants for sub-organisations of the Estonian Chamber of Disabled People receive the newest versions of Merit Aktiva and Merit Palk. Our software is widely used in these sub-organisations. Website of the Estonian Chamber of Disabled People: epikoda.ee
- Starting from January 2010, sub-organisations of the Estonian Women’s Shelters Union can use the Merit Aktiva accounting program and Merit Palk salary program for free. Website of the Estonian Women’s Shelters Union: naisteliin.ee
- MTÜ Maarjakodu uses the Merit Aktiva accounting program for free. Website of Maarjakodu: maarjakodu.ee
- MTÜ Pärnu Diakooniakeskus uses the Merit Aktiva accounting program for free. Website of Pärnu Diakooniakeskus: parnudiakoonia.eu
- Maarjaküla Fund uses the Merit Aktiva accounting program for free. Website of Maarjaküla: maarjakyla.ee
- Lapsepuue Fund uses the Merit Aktiva accounting program for free. Website of Lapsepuue Fund: lapsepuue.ee
- MTÜ AIESEC uses the Merit Aktiva accounting program for free. Website of AIESEC: aiesec.ee
Good education makes people happier and healthier, and educated people contribute to faster growth of the Estonian economy and well-being of all people. Therefore, we contribute to the promotion of education.
We provide Merit Aktiva and Merit Palk licenses to educational establishments for use in their educational work for free. More than 10 higher education and vocational education establishments already study our software, and this number is growing every year.
If you are a teacher or instructor who uses our software for teaching, and you have your own company (for example, an accounting firm), we will provide Merit Aktiva and Merit Palk licences for your company for free.
Students can use full versions of Merit Aktiva and Merit Palk for free. So far this possibility has been used by over 500 students in many higher education establishments. The terms and conditions of the student licence differ from those of the regular commercial licence to some degree. If you are interested in it, you can find the terms and conditions here: merit.ee/tudeng