About the company
We believe that our modern cloud software will help your company develop faster. We prefer an open, simple, and friendly approach.
Our story began 25 years ago on 18 November 1991. The company formed around the accounting and stock records software created by its founders. Thus, apart from business software this program has been our most important product since day one. Today, after years of steady development, the Merit Aktiva accounting program and Merit Palk salary accounting program are the market leaders in Estonia, and they are quickly expanding foreign markets. Merit Aktiva is used for maintaining the accounting of over 40 000 companies, and Merit Palk is used for the salary accounting of over 10 000 companies.
The things that users of our software value the most are simplicity and convenience of use, as well as excellent customer support. All of this will help you save time on the maintenance of accounting and salary accounting, and to develop your business faster. We believe that we have contributed to the development of the Estonian economy.
Merit Aktiva and Merit Palk are used by both accountants and small business owners. Cooperation between a business owner and an accountant is an increasingly popular trend, and cloud technology makes such work easy and convenient.
We have subsidiaries in Finland and Poland, where we offer software localised for those countries. New countries are awaiting their turn. We are quickly growing in both Finland and Poland, as small companies all over the world need simple-to-use programs of high quality. In Finland we use the same trademark as in Estonia – Merit Aktiva – and in Poland our trademark is 360 Księgowość (“księgowość” means accounting in Polish).
Merit Software Oy
Merit Aktiva Sp. z o.o.
We will provide you with all the necessary user support
We take responsibility for the stable operation of our software on your computer as well as for secure preservation of your data. If you need to ask for advice or solve any problem, feel free to call or write us. We will definitely be able to tell you how to use our software in the best way, so that all that you need can be done quickly. Our customer support team includes professional accountants who give recommendations regarding questions in the field of accounting. Technical issues are resolved by our IT engineers. There are practically no situations where we would be unable to assist you.
Free customer support via telephone and e-mail. You can ask us for advice regarding both the use of the program and accounting in general. Call 776 9333 or write email@example.com.
Individual consultation and training in our office or at your location. Call us on 617 7111 and we will arrange the time.
Full range of computer services, from resolution of technical problems to purchase and installation of new devices and building of networks. Call us on 617 7111 and ask for advice.
Regular in-class training mainly takes place in Tallinn and Tartu – please see the schedule on our training courses page and add yourself to the list in advance.
The joy of giving is greater than the joy of receiving.
Apart from the development of business, every company has a social role, which we treat with full responsibility. There are many people in society who need help. We believe that successful companies must help those in need.
Our company is successful, and we are ready to assist those who need it most. We provide help with the primary focus on children and people with disabilities.
- We give monthly donations in support of the Estonian SOS Children’s Villages Association.
- Starting from 2005, sub-organisations of the Estonian Chamber of Disabled People can use the Merit Aktiva accounting program and Merit Palk salary program for free. Every year accountants for sub-organisations of the Estonian Chamber of Disabled People receive the newest versions of Merit Aktiva and Merit Palk. Our software is widely used in these sub-organisations. Website of the Estonian Chamber of Disabled People: epikoda.ee
- Starting from January 2010, sub-organisations of the Estonian Women’s Shelters Union can use the Merit Aktiva accounting program and Merit Palk salary program for free. Website of the Estonian Women’s Shelters Union: naisteliin.ee
- MTÜ Maarjakodu uses the Merit Aktiva accounting program for free. Website of Maarjakodu: maarjakodu.ee
- MTÜ Pärnu Diakooniakeskus uses the Merit Aktiva accounting program for free. Website of Pärnu Diakooniakeskus: parnudiakoonia.eu
- Maarjaküla Fund uses the Merit Aktiva accounting program for free. Website of Maarjaküla: maarjakyla.ee
- Lapsepuue Fund uses the Merit Aktiva accounting program for free. Website of Lapsepuue Fund: lapsepuue.ee
- MTÜ AIESEC uses the Merit Aktiva accounting program for free. Website of AIESEC: aiesec.ee
Good education makes people happier and healthier, and educated people contribute to faster growth of the Estonian economy and well-being of all people. Therefore, we contribute to the promotion of education.
We provide Merit Aktiva and Merit Palk licenses to educational establishments for use in their educational work for free. More than 10 higher education and vocational education establishments already study our software, and this number is growing every year.
If you are a teacher or instructor who uses our software for teaching, and you have your own company (for example, an accounting firm), we will provide Merit Aktiva and Merit Palk licences for your company for free.
Students can use full versions of Merit Aktiva and Merit Palk for free. So far this possibility has been used by over 500 students in many higher education establishments. The terms and conditions of the student licence differ from those of the regular commercial licence to some degree. If you are interested in it, you can find the terms and conditions here: merit.ee/tudeng